This week, I revealed the secret at work. I made everyone wait until Wednesday when I brought in pink cookies :) Lucky for them, because they all love some free food! My friend had sent out an email asking people to vote between one of three choices.
1. boy
2. girl
3. twins! (Believe it or not, some people were hoping that finding out the gender also meant that there would miraculously be twins. Miraculously, there were not.)
Once people guessed, they had to wait until the next day for the email announcing free food! Oh yea, and the baby's gender. It is funny though, I mean, I feel like it is more real, but I think that everyone I work with feels like it is more real too!
What's happening in week 21?
- baby has grown to over 8 ½ inches long and weighs about 12 ounces. (man terms? the length of a beer bottle.)
- baby's eyelids have finished forming this week.
- baby is about the size of a papaya
No comments:
Post a Comment