Sunday, September 16, 2012

31 weeks

2012.08.06

Just a normal "I'm pregnant. No, I didn't swallow a watermelon" week. :)



my photog was out of town this week, galavanting around alaska. 
oh wait, maybe he was working. eh. pregnancy brain ;)

Week 31 events and non-events: 
- Baby T is about 15 and a half inches long, and weights from 3.5 to 4 pounds. (what does C think that the baby is comparable to? same as last week. the size of the front wheel of a big wheel. just as awesome this week as it was last week.)
- Baby is continue to develop her layer of fat and is putting on weight. (get it girl!)
- my never-ending sources of information are telling me that I may begin to feel some Braxton-Hicks contractions. However, I am not feeling any, thankfully. From people I know that have been experiencing them, they are not the best part of the pregnancy. I AM however, feeling a dance party on my belly on a regular basis. Further confirming my belief that my little dancer is working on her moves. 




No comments:

Post a Comment