First week of the 3rd trimester! Let the freak-outs begin!
In all seriousness though, we are up to our necks in getting ready for this baby. We have been thrown a baby shower and now C is a busy-bee getting the nursery ready. As soon as it is completed (and he has proven his handiness with this one!), I will post some pics.
For now, a few weekly pics to meet your bump-growing desires :)
yep. big hair. (and some skin in need of some de-greasing!)
week 27: what's going on
- the baby is about 13 3/4 inches long and weighs about 2.5 lbs. (still a 13inch boot.)
- the baby is able to open and close her eyes.
- she has a regular wake and sleep cycle. But as I am discovering, it is not necessarily the same as mine. She likes to have her dance parties after I have gotten up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom and am trying to call back asleep.
aloooooooooha!
your hair is full of secrets!
ReplyDelete